Sunday, October 2, 2011

Still frustrated

I am still struggling with the log in process. I have finally been able to get all of my students on a computer. #1 has no icons so that student used #27. I have assigned them the corresponding computer number to their classroom number so I can track hardware problems with computers but I can manage one that does not correspond.
I am still far from that close with the rest of the fifth grade. I have given a list of all of the problems with logins for all of the fifth grade to IT. Now we are just waiting. I am anxious to get started with their power-point projects for their state reports. We are a week late already with this and the students are pretty anxious too.
My students are enjoying the freedom to get their computer out when they are finished with other work and work on their state reports. My class has 85% of all government sections turned in whereas the rest of the fifth grade has not completed the rough draft sections yet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment