Friday, September 16, 2011

Batteries

I have found that some of the batteries just pop off easily. This creates a situation where they do not charge on the cart. After checking a few machines, I found that the slide lock was not all the way locked on some of the machines. So, when a student holds it by the battery side, they simply pop off. I have now included a discussion on how to carry the machines so that they do not accidentally disengage the battery. I have also checked them all for a secure lock. Hopefully this will eliminate this problem. I have three machines that do not show icons when the student logs on. I have had to go through back doors to help them access the programs and sites that we need. This is time consuming and distracting. Here goes a help ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment