Sunday, October 2, 2011

Government Section of State Report

My students have had access to the internet focusing their time on Pioneer sites. They have been able to type in class as they search. When they have completed their rough draft they saved to their flash drives which they have turned in. I have corrected them in the REVIEW TAB of WORD. We then had a lesson on how they needed to review their work and my suggestions. They have had experience working in the REVIEW TAB to accept or reject and add or cut information. Then they save again and turn it in for final review. I review again and print a final copy. For this section we did not use a webbing program so it was not completely paperless until the final copy. However, it is my hope that we can utilize another program in the next section where we can accomplish this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment